Happy almost Thanksgiving everyone! Whether you’re hosting just a “Friendsgiving” with your friends from home, school, or work OR you’re actually hosting your entire family – we are sharing some of the favorite table settings we have seen.
Also check out our Thanksgiving Pinterest page for more ideas that we found. We have been pinning all our favorite decorations, outfit inspirations, and Thanksgiving recipes that we think you all will love!
- This forest feel place setting was found from Bloglovin – such a cute idea if you’re in a cabin or woodsy area for Thanksgiving this year. You can buy tree bark server plates similar to the ones shown above on Amazon. Click here for the tree bark plates and to make your Thanksgiving this year a little more rustic.
2. Better Home and Garden really knows how to make a whole new look for cheap. Click here for how they did this look. To do this, you can find/buy pinecones and pumpkins and spray paint them gold.
3. White simplicity at its best. Here you can just paint pumpkins white, buy some white flowers and candles and put them all together. The antlers really make this look more rustic. This look is from Tone on Tone Antiques.
4. Another simple yet beautiful table arrangement. This link will provide you ALL the details to create the look above. Aren’t those mini pumpkin holders adorable?!
5. A twig table runner – a simple and very cheap way to bring some outdoorsy fall feels to the Thanksgiving table…for FREE! Just go on outside and grab some twigs. This may be difficult to find if you live in a city like New York, but we’re sure you can find something. If not you can go to the store or buy some online. Click here to find out how to make this Autumn inspired table runner.
6. This simple and clean design was also found on Bloglovin. The muted colors all go together very elegantly. Bloglovin recommends painting some white pumpkins and add some tree forest plants and elegant candlesticks to bring this look together. Click here to read more on this look.
7. This fall colored tablescape was found on Apartment Therapy. This look has a very warm feeling to it. Click here to find more about how to get this look for your Thanksgiving table this year!
We hope you are very inspired after reading this and decide to spice up your tablescape this holiday season! Currently Carley’s mom is outside spray painting some pumpkins silver in the 40 degree chilly weather. Wish us luck! Hopefully our tables turn out just as nicely as the beautiful ones above and not another Pinterest fail (story of our lives).
Happy early Thanksgiving everyone!
Xo, The Tiny Two Talk