So it’s finally cooling off (a little) in Houston which means we can finally enjoy being outside without sweating our butts off!! Below are our top favorite patios in MONTROSE (our home neighborhood)!!
Some are new and some have been around for a while; nevertheless, we think they are great and you should check them out!!! We also noted whether the places were df (dog friendly) and/or kf (kid friendly).
1. La Grange – Located within walking distance, we frequent this bar too much! There are indoor and outdoor seating with a few games. Come here for the strong drinks
2. Poison Girl – dive bar with a patio in the back. Come here to play some pinball machines.
3. Brasil (df) – food is equally as good as their patio. Only the front patio is dog friendly – personally we prefer the back patio! Come here for the amazing neighborhood feel.
4. Brooklyn Athletic Club (df, kf) – Lots of games to play (ping pong, corn-hole, jenga, horseshoes, little mini golf green and bocche). The food is good, and their food specials are always on point. Come here because there is a little bit of something for everyone.
5. Boheme (df) – One of Lindsay’s favorite patios on the list. Drinks are strong and the flat bread pizza is delish. Come here if you need a good date spot.
6. Burger Joint (df, kf) – Burgers are super juicy and delicious. Their patio takes up majority of the restaurant with tvs surrounding it. Come here for a burger with your pup.
7. El Pueblito (kf) – Amazing patio – most unique on the list. Make sure to make a reservation if you want a table outside! Come here for your own tropical dining experience in a hidden paradise.
8. Avant Garden – This patio is beautiful. So beautiful that people actually get married here. Check their website for cool events coming up! Come here for the seclusion and atmosphere.
9. Rosemont – Positioned above one of our favorite restaurants Uchi, this bar has amazing cocktails and some small bites. Come here for their seasonal cocktails 🙂