In October, all I want is to put on a pair of ripped jeans, fall hat and comfy sweater…. but nope. It’s still hot enough for shorts and to get into a pool. I’M NOT COMPLAINING – I would take the heat over the snow any day. It just pushes my fall fashion back a little!
So for you guys, I wanted to pick one article of clothing (dress, shoes, skirt, etc.) that I will be wearing this Fall. I really did search long and hard for these perfect pieces so I hope you guys find them helpful!
1. I bought my first jean skirt since probably 4th grade last year. It was a jean skirt from a consignment shop and it is one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. The black jean skirt I linked is next on my list (also a really cute one from American Apparrel here).
2. ESPADRILLES. Comfortable and adorable. These wedges have been on my list for 2 months now. It’s only a matter of time before I make the purchase. Cheaper versions (just as cute) here $17, here $20 and here $35.
3. I’m really into lace and silk this Fall. A ton of really great pieces on nastygal.com. I bought this dress and it looks adorable with a white tank (shown below) under it.
4. So many great trousers out for this Fall. Very versatile for work and going out for happy hour with the laaaaadays.
1. Denim Skirt – Ralph Lauren | 2. Wedge Espadrilles Sandals – Marc Fisher | 3. Dress – Nastygal | 4. Stripped Trousers – Karen Millen | 5. Bomber Jacket – Necessary Clothing | 6. Plaid OTS Top – Sanctuary