I’m starting this new ‘Top 5 songs of the Week’ post because I have been trying to figure out how to reach you guys, our followers, with the best/newest music! I know not everyone has time or knows how to find the best songs out there but I really enjoy finding new music so let me do that for you!! Since I am only limiting myself to 5 songs a week, I highly suggest you follow the playlists listed in this post for other music that didn’t make the weekly list!
What can you expect?
I’m going to give you guys my favorite songs of the week, mostly new but maybe a few old songs thrown in there. I will also share any new DJ sets I love from a music festival or new mixes they release. If there is a playlist on Spotify I love, I’ll let you know. New website I find, I’ll share it! I’m going to provide you guys with as much music as I can so you’ll be the person at parties wanting to play music – we all know this could make or break a setting!
My music taste is almost anything but country and heavy metal. I workout to rap, enjoy piano or tropical house while I work, electronic when I want to party and I’ll listen to almost anything any other time if it’s good 😉
- The Tiny Two Talk: More of an everyday playlist with all genres of music combined into one!
- Top 100 Chill (Tropical House): This playlist will make you wish you were on a beach with a strawberry daiquiri in your hand.
- 2016 Top 100 Party & Workout Songs: Our old roommate Jaison created it and it’s really great for a party or working out!
Top 5 Songs of the Week:
- LEON – “Tired of Talking” A-Trak and Cory Enemy Remix
- Type of Music: Electronic/Tropical Remix
- The Naked and Famous – “Higher”
- Type of Music: Indie and Electronic
- Lukas Graham – “7 Years” HYTYD Remix
- Type of Music: Electronic Remix
- Mike Perry and Shy Martin – “The Ocean”
- Type of Music: Tropical Electronic
- Lost Kings – “You” featuring Katelyn Tarver, Evan Berg Remix
- Type of Music: Tropical Remix
I would LOVE feedback, so don’t be shy. Let me know what you think.