Have you guys been to Velvet Taco? This place is great! They have located in Dallas, Fort Worth, Chicago and Houston. It is extremely casual (went in workout clothes, maybe a little sweaty…. don’t judge). The service had great recommendations and the food came out pretty fast! There is indoor and outdoor seating and they serve alcohol 🙂
Featured above (top to bottom):
- Barbacoa brisket egg – looked good but did not try!
- Shrimp and grits – amazing. little fried grit balls between the large shrimp.
- Shrimp and grits again… ok so we liked this one
- Spicy tikka chicken – a chicken tikka masala in a taco, yes you heard me correctly. This was really good except I’ll say the rice made it a bit dry. I would still get it again though
Food not pictures:
- Red curry coconut queso – so different, so delicious.
- Rotisserie corn – A MUST.
Anything we should try that we haven’t yet? Let us know!